Friday, August 7, 2009

Portland, Oregon 2




  OK so this was day two and three of our Portland visit.  So we sleep in a little then woke up and since we have electric we watch our morning cartoons (gummy bears).  We left Ike and headed back into Portland to do some more exploring.  We found a cool bead shop that Heather was able to pick out some more beads (that was hard to do).  We passed a flower park that had a huge mural of a peace sign.  We tried to get a picture but that turned out to be quit difficult to do.  I'll post our best attempt.  We also found an Apple store so we picked up an extra battery for the computer.  Hopefully we will be able to do more work when were on the road.  That's about it for what we did in Portland unfortunately it turned out to be a little bit different than what we expected.  So today we are on our way to Eugene Oregon.  Talk to you then   

5 comments:

  1. I see it! I was looking at the wall of the building not on the ground! Cool...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather and Gus, Been keeping up with your blog. It's been great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Kathy, John and I were trying to get them signed up from my computer but as you can see no luck! Will try again some other way. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Takin a quick look at what you're up to. Don't have too much time, but what I've seen is fun!!! Glad to see you are lookin' good and having a good time! I'll try to check back again soon!

    ~Gay

    ReplyDelete